WHAT IS THE HERE I AM APP?
The Here I Am App is a potentially lifesaving App which allows users to input information about themselves, including medical information such as; existing health concerns, previous traumas, allergies, blood group and their doctor’s contact information. It also allows the user to choose up to three contacts from their phone’s contact list that they would like to alert by text message in case of an emergency.
When sent, the text message will relay the user’s/sender’s medical information to each of their contacts along with the precise GPS coordinates of the user so those receiving the emergency text message will be informed as to who sent the emergency message, what medical condition(s) the sender may have and where the sender is presently located.
WHO SHOULD HAVE THE HERE I AM APP?
- Typically, everyone should have the Here I Am App on their mobile phone. Whether you’re a teenager, an adult, a senior, a sports enthusiast or outdoor adventurist, every member of your family having the Here I Am App will give everyone peace-of-mind knowing that Help from a friend or loved one is just a click away.
- The App is especially ideal for people with medical conditions.
- Those with a hearing or speech impairment.
- People with Autism can use this App when they feel insecure or in danger.
- Non-English speakers can also use this App to inform family or friends in case of an emergency.