Here I Am (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Here I Am mobile application (the “Service”).
Personal Information Collect, Use, Disclosure and Consent
Personal Information may include your name, email address, age, home address, phone number, marital status, income, credit history, medical information, education, employment information and social registration numbers.
We are committed to providing our clients, customers, members (“you”, “your” or “them”) with exceptional service. Providing exceptional service may involve the collection, use and, at times, the disclosure of your Personal Information. Protecting your Personal Information is one of our highest priorities. While we have always respected your privacy and safeguarded all Personal Information, we have strengthened our commitment to this goal. This is to continue to provide exceptional service to you and to comply with all laws regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information. We will inform you of why and how we collect, use and disclose Personal Information; obtain your consent, as required; and handle Personal Information according to applicable law. Our privacy commitment includes ensuring the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of your Personal Information and allowing you to request access to, and correction of, your personal information.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
We will only collect Personal Information that is necessary to fulfill the following purposes:
- To verify identity;
- To identify your preferences;
- To open and manage an account;
- To ensure you receive a high standard of service;
- To meet regulatory requirements;
- Other legal reasons as apply to the goods and services requested.
We will obtain your consent to collect, use or disclose Personal Information. In some cases, we can do so without your consent (see below). You can provide consent orally, in writing, electronically or through an authorized representative.
You provide implied consent where our purpose for collecting using or disclosing your Personal Information would be considered obvious or reasonable in the circumstances. Consent may also be implied where you have notice and a reasonable opportunity to opt-out of having your Personal Information used for mail-outs, marketing or fundraising and you do not opt-out.
We may collect, use or disclose Personal Information without the consent:
- When permitted or required by law;
- In an emergency that threatens an individual’s life, health, or personal security;
- When the Personal Information is available from a public source;
- When we require legal advice from a lawyer;
- For the purposes of collecting a debt or protection from fraud;
- Other legally established reasons.
We will not sell your Personal Information to other parties unless consent has been provided or implied. We retain your Personal Information for the time necessary to fulfill the identified purposes or a legal or business purpose. We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate and complete. You may request correction to your Personal Information to ensure its accuracy and completeness. A request must be in writing and provide sufficient detail to identify your Personal Information and the correction being sought.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your Personal Information and may use passwords, encryption, firewalls, restricted employee access or other methods, in our discretion. We will use appropriate security measures when destroying your Personal Information such as shredding documents or deleting electronically stored information, in our discretion.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use and other statistics (“Log Data”).
Subject to the provisions regarding the use of your Personal Information, above, we may use and store information about your location. We use this information for the purposes set out above, and specifically, to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at anytime, through your mobile device settings.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. If you do not instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, your consent to our use of your Personal Information may be implied.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Compliance With Laws
As set out above, and for clarity, we will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to Canada and process it there.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Minor”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Minors. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Minor has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from Minors without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Updated: August 28, 2019
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.hereiamapp.com. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
www.hereiamapp.com is a site operated by Phoenix Consumer Products Inc. (“We”). We are a private corporation registered in Ontario, Canada, with our business office located at 158 Harwood Avenue South, Suite 204, Ajax, Ontario, L1S 2H6, Canada.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
- Contact forms
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them. Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (“contributions”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
- Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination:
We will determine, at our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy.
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for hereiamapp.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Contact Here I Am App
Here I Am App
Address: 158 Harwood Ave. South,
Unit 204, Ajax, ON, L1S 2H6, Canada