WHO CAN USE THE APP?
The Here I Am App can be used by everyone; from teenagers to seniors. It is the most practical App as an alternative to 9-1-1 or EMS. In many situations people are often incapable of dialing 9-1-1 and talking, so our App is the best alternative.
General situations where the Here I Am App can be useful:*
- Work Accidents
- Sporting Accidents
- Bullying situations
- Work Harassment
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Remote location work like logging and mining
- Domestic Violence
- Unexpected medical conditions
- Alzheimer or Dementia patients
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Seniors alone in home with unexpected situations
* In order for the Here I Am App to successfully communicate in your time of need it is necessary that your phone have access to GPS and a cell phone signal to send a text message. The idea is that the person(s) receiving the message is to call their local 911 or EMS services on behalf of the person in need. As the person in need may not be in the same 911 or EMS service area as the person(s) receiving the message, by giving the 911 operator the person in need’s exact GPS location, the local 911 operator will be able to connect the person calling on behalf of the person in need
with a 911 service local to where the person in need is located. Please Read Full Disclaimer Here.